tiistai 26. elokuuta 2008

I got Mac

I picked up a MacBook yesterday and I'm loving it already. I'm Installing all kinds of interesting utilities and applications on it as we speak. The Leopard OSX is really nice.

I have to mention that I got new 'Mac friends' at day one, all my buddies who have Macs have been really supportive and all given me tips and sent me links (via Adium).

Main point getting the Mac was to get a solid work platform.
My plans is to run Logic Express and Final Cut Express on it as soon as possible and then Photoshop at some point. The licenses will cost as much as the MacBook, so I'll just have to settle to learning the new OS at the moment.

I just installed the Roland Fantom G Editor and Librarian on it.

It should be mentioned here that the Fantom G Editor looks and feels a lot smoother on OSX than on XP.

Now I'm just waiting for either Fantom YASE™, Rel. 2 to be released as a Mac version or that Roland corporation releases a newer improved version of their editor with similiar functions.

Ei kommentteja: